Saturday, August 25, 2007

Left house towards sentosa at 7.15am today. Haha! It's my first class outing this yr. Everything turned out very well. It did not rain which we expected it to happen but the weather was dam hot that almost all of us got sun burnt. I didnt feel the pain when i left sentosa so thought i was ok. Eh but seems like i'm wrong! Haha. I got sunburn on my arm, back n face. Haha. It sure hurts alot esp my back. Anyway it was really fun today, having to play my first volleyball game n follow by my favourite basketball.

Scenery is indeed nice, erHEM, yea haha. After we had our last game of captain's ball in the sea, we proceeded to vivo to hav our dinner n went home. Haha. THis outing is indeed not just fun but i think it's important also. Seems like we have to go for outing in order to know more bout each other n to bond together as one. Next mon will be my bible camp liao. Dono y, suppose to be looking forward to the camp de but this time round, dono y but don have the feelings. Hope everything turns out well for the camp.

No comments: